Saturday, March 5, 2011

HUGE PHOTOSHOOT

Ok so I have edited some of the photos from the HUGE photoshoot we had on friday, The shoot was for promoting an online retail store called URBAN 1972 and also promoting PRIMITIVES LTD in Balboa Island. All of the clothes were provided form URBAN 1972 and all jewelery seen is provided by PRIMITIVES LTD. The photos trned out absolutely amazing, and I want to toss out a couple thank you's for those who came and helped out!



Big thank you to Marissa Serrano for doing all three of the model's make up and hair. You work is incredible Marissa, and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to work with such a talented artist.

Also I want to thank Brittney Caldwell for directing the shoot and being active and helping me out and being a fabulous stylist!

Thank you also to Olga and Aisha so being my assistants for the shoot and helping out with everything!

And finally thank you to all the models so being there and making to shoot fun and creative! Lisa, Charisma, and Thania, you girl are all beautiful and you shined in the photographs!

Enough blabber, LET'S SEE SOME PHOTOS!

















No comments:

Post a Comment